||Headache, migraine, toothache, trigeminal neuralgia, shoulder and neck pains, tennis elbow, backache, intercostal neuralgia, sciatica, acute and chronic sprain.
|Disorders of Internal Organs
- Stomachache, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, poor digestion.
- Asthma/cough, common cold
- Nocturnal enuresis, retention of urine, infection of urinary tract, nocturnal emission, prostatitis, declined sexual ability.
- Hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, hypertension.
- Facial paralysis, sequelae of wind stroke, insomnia, infertility.
- Dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, menopause syndrome.
- Eczema, general itching, acne.
- Abstention from smoking, losing weight, massage for relaxation
- Acute conjunctivitis, allergic rhinitis, tinnitus.
- General weakness, stress and strains.